- The number of international visitor arrivals to the FSM was about 2,500 in December 2016 similar to December of the previous year. Tourism and Visitors (to friends and relatives) are the main reason for foreign visitors’ arrival into the FSM. In 2016 most of the visitors from this group were […]
- International Merchandise Trade Statistics – CY: 2018 Federated States of Micronesia Total Imports $198 million Total Exports $46.7 million The Trade Deficit for 2018 amounted to -$151.2 million compared to -$137.4 million from the previous year. Download the PDF file .
- Consumer Price Index All Groups CPI Annual Inflation during the December quarter 2017 was -0.02%, a decrease of -0.88 percentage points compared to the previous year -.9%. This decrease was mainly due to decreases in prices of imported commodities. Consumer Price Index for 2017 Federated States of Micronesia The FSM […]
- This report presents experimental energy accounts for the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM). Complete physical and monetary accounts are presented for the year 2015 for FSM and each of the four states. The accounts were developed using the System of Environmental-Economic Accounting Central Framework.
- Graduate School USA publishes this annual economic brief for the Freely Associated States (FAS).
- This update is prepared annually by the Department of Finance and Administration. It provides an assessment of the FSM economic and fiscal outlook.
Latest News and Development
- The FSM 2020 Population and Housing Census Project, through the Department of Resources &development, is soliciting bids for five hundred twenty-five (525) new electronic tablets and rugged tablet cases with screen protector. The general specifications are listed below and therefore will be accepting sealed bids beginning on September 4, 2020 […]
- The FSM Congress recently passed Public Law 21-131 appropriating $64.8 million for the operation of the branches of the national government, its agencies, various programs, grants, subsidies & contributions, and other purposes. Of this amount,$16 million is allocated for Capital and Human Resource Development of which $1.5 million is for […]
- During November 27 – December 8, 2018, the Training of CAPI Use for Survey/Census Household Listing was conducted in Weno, Chuuk, Weno. The workshop was organized by the FSM National Statistics Office(NSO) and the Pacific Community (SPC). The objective of the workshop is to train key FSM Statistics staff on […]